GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its only taken 3 weeks to get here air freight from Japan, and it is now sitting under my car!!!

I LOVE BLITZ NUR SPEC ZORSTS!!!!

Wow what a fantastic noise it makes, AND it dont sound bad with the extra silencer in too!!! BONUS

A Clear Thumb up from me on this exhaust system if anyone was erming to get one!!!

Dead Chuffed with everything and slipped on a piece of weewee.

Cool!

Si:D

PS As you can see, I think I like it........;)

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Blitz

I have a NUR spec(+ a few other things) being fitted to my car early next week.

Draxx, Do you have different down pipes and have you gone for the de-cat?

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
I have heard that too

But to be honest I can put up with the motorway noise as long as the burble of the exhaust makes me stiff! :p

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
blitz exhaust

well i have the blitz exhaust on my car and it is not that bad on a run at about 80-100 mph
it does not have the bends in the system at the back it comes out at a slight angle not too bad so with this there is no restriction
all the way from the turbos.
when on full full boost at 7000 revs plus it is sounds awesome

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am planning to get some down pipes I am Thinking HKS, but dunno yet, but Ive heard that there is a big debate as to whether decatting actually does anything, cept a minor few horses. Dunno if its worth the hassle of changing it or not, since I'm not running rich or liable to shoot flames!! Dunno What do you lot think?

As for the Blitz, with the silencer in, its not that bad at all on the Mway, I would think that on a long drive it would Pi$$ u off a tad, but aint that all the fun of a skyline???

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Yep

Yep. Keith's car is a 33.

Anyone have one on a 34?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not very aware for a moderator now are we Glen????!!;)

He He Ta mate, its dead good it is, sets me little 32 off lovely!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts