GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Purchased a Blitz R-Vit Type2 of Markyboy (R33 GTR) and when I plug it in to my R33 GTR I get 'Error, no response press any key' no Power FC etc so why doesn't it work? It worked on Markyboy's or am I doing something stupid?

r

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
R-Vit II

As far as i know the R-Vit II is for the R33 GTR, my car was a 1995 car but dont think that is the problem...Try leaving it on for a little while and then pressing the button as they can take time to read the sensors and gather the info. It should all come up fine as its almost brand new.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
R-Vit II

Just confirmed that the R-Vit II fits all Skylines from 1989-1999, so this shouldnt be the problem...Let me know how you get on with it...Thanks..

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Robbie

Robbie, do you have any updates yet?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Rob.... If you have a piggy-back ECU... this can sometimes cause problems.

If you just unplug it and plug back in again whilst the car is running should sort it self out.

Mine use to show errors from time to time but normally clears when you start driving .

good luck

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still can't get this thing working. Rising Sun had a look and no joy. Now I've got my 200sx back I will test again.

I know its been long time...

Rob

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
R-Vit II

Robbie, Jesus i thought this was all over and done with and it was now working for you....Plug it in and leave in for a while, go for a run and press any button when you get the error message showing.The item itself is almost new and was packaged well to stop it getting damaged in transit so it should have been fine for you m8.Keep us up to date with this as its bugging me know....:(

Check that none of the pins have been bent in the plug with it going in and out of your cars a few times.....

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was my car....

Worked fine in everybody elses at the meet yesterday and so I sold it to Hi5!

Mine has a UK ECU (that will be going!) typical for me.

Thx

Rob

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
R-Vit II

Think you were a bit unlucky there m8.Good to hear that it worked on other cars though and that someone is getting the use out of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts