GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I don't particularly have time to write a review that might happen to answer what you want to know - so you'll have to accept that or ask a more specific question :)
But , to help a little, it holds boost very well, is very flexible, very clear to read, has many functions including the optional A/F which I use, etc

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Bean, is there any difference between the SBC ID color vs the SBC ID in term of performance?

I think everything is the same except the SBC ID Color can show more info and is color screen.

What about SBC ID Color vs SBC ID + R-Vit (you can use speed boost I think)

How would you compre the package vs Apexi AVC-R?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
The dual-solenoid unit itself is the same however, I believe the i-Color has the better electronics in the controller. Difficult to say for sure as I've never actually owned the SBC-iD.
....and that's the reason why I can't help you too much with the other questions.
Way better than the AVC-R though....

I specifically went for the i-color as you could plug a good A/F sensor into it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks that helps bean...

everyone is recommending the avc-r to me, but u dont see the i-color in aus. probably only a small few have them. they havent been tested in magazines or anything to my knowledge.

i might get one, its got to be better than my bleed valve... and the optional A/F would be quite handy as you mention

1 - 7 of 7 Posts