GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the Blitz Supra was sold by Tim Porter,boss of Jap Village in Horsham West Sussex.
You can visit there site www.japvillage.com and view their stock-list.
Also sold on the same day was my brothers Supra(the blue one with the single T88).
Tim Porter has asked me to offer his services to anyone wanting to sell their Skylines.Tel;01403-257257.
He also orders Skylines,R32`s,R33`s & R34`s from mild to wild from his Buyers in Japan,these cars are all brought at Auction with full title & ALL the paperwork!You can view the cars in his office on his computer at the Auction and hear & see them started and driven before you buy.:)

Well I guess that we won`t be having anymore Supra`s gate -crashing the Skylines parties anymore.;)

Cheers,
Henry (Say my name when you do business with Jap Village :cool: )

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Congratulations on selling the Blitz car Henry. (And Richards Supra). :D
Does this mean more upgrades for your car now there,s some money burning a hole in your pocket :eek:
Have sent you a PM
Best regards Alan :D

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO MORE UPGRADES ....... YET ;) :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Blitz Supra / Skyline

Henry,

How did the driving of the two compare, and which was quicker?

Sorry if youve already done this once, just let me know and Ill search the archives.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:

WOAH ! Henry mate, what prompted the decision to sell the Supra ?? Last time i spoke to you, you had big plans for it !

I hope it ends up at a good home...because it's a hell of a machine.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Supra`s are fabulous,they are almost bomb proof and are without doubt the "ultimate" value super car.Big power is no problem.

The GT-R is the "DADDY",it`s the complete package.On fast road & fast track there are no equals.

You have to own one to understand the rest,thats why I`m saying no more.The Skyline GTR is one of the Worlds best kept secrets.

I will miss the Supra,my garage will feel a bit empty without it being parked next to my R33:( .Still,on the other hand,that means room for a new R34?;)

Henry.:smokin:

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Oi :eek:
I just remembered you promised me a go in the Supra.
Damm, Who,s the new owner Henry I,ll have to ask him now.
Then again I could always drive the R34 for you couldn't I :p
Best regards Alan :D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Getting an R34.

Sorry to hear of sell of your famous Supra.I mean ,it bloody use to attract more attention on meets/trackdays than all the other cars put together ! :D .Hope you got good monies for it !

So you are now getting an R34 .Have you found one yet ? Just make sure to check the fuel nozzel properly !;) :D

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
R34

I`m getting one through Jap Village in Horsham soon.A Black V-Spec hopefully.
Paul,post up the story of why you got Gary out of bed last night,its so funny I`ve been laughing all day long.....:D

Henry.:smokin:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Spill the beans Paul

Come on Paul....whats the story? I could do with a laugh:D ;)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Im lost!

Paul getting people out of bed?

Henry buying a 34 so soon?

Enlighten me chaps.

I spent the w/e driving like Miss Daisy and didn't attend the North Ldn meet, Not sure if I have the bottle to press the gas pedal fully since the mystery problem was found at the dyno day. Still managed to nearly burn an old girls shopping trolly at the Zebra crosing with a hugh flame though (not intended at all, but big and loud).

..Ian

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Big flames

Ian, can say I know how you feel. A week ago I was spluttering up the M6 to see Mr Bell. An air leak really upset the sensors and the fuelling. I was told I had a constant flame in the exhaust pipe which came out big time when it started to splutter and I had to boot it to clear it out. Bear in mind I drove a round trip of 360 miles to the Grasshopper in december with the car in this state! No wonder I had high blood pressure at christmas! Must get it checked again.
By the way mine ran ok at 60 mph in 4th, not one splutter. But very hard to do on the motorway. All those grannies flying by!
Looks like another person will be posting up with a big smile on their face soon. The odd thing is your car seems so much better when it has been running crap. Let us all know when it is fixed.
Dave

·
Registered
694 Posts
Paul got Gary out of bed !

Hi Henry,

I know the full story as to why 'Paul got Gary out of bed' late on Saturday night as I was with him when the 'incident' happened ! :D Let me tell you it was very worrying at first (and dangerous for a time) but after about 40 minutes we fixed the problem with the R34 and then done some serious showing off along (nah, I can't say where for now cos Paul doesn't like all the attention - MUCH !) and we had a brilliant laugh (It cheered me up anyway !!) !!!!!

I will tell all if I get the okay from Paul !? ;)

See you soon.

Shaun :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sat night !

And cheer me up it did too !

I mean, .7g + on accelleration, what a car ! :D

It was a good laugh down there though, Paul won't admit it but he loved it ! :p

Shaun.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
OK

You got me fellas . I can't wait till I go and get my 'pimp tints ' done to stop all those lovurly ladies looking at me !;) :D

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well, I could always drive your car down there for you in the future Paul and grab all the glory ! ;)

And I thought my 33 was good for showing off in, until I had a go in the 34 that is :D

Shaun. (Still smiling from Saturday night !!!!)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts