GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold raffle tickets for GTROC at the bubble meet in December. Posted the remainder of the tickets and the cheque for the money on 30th December using 1st class signed for. Track and Trace tells me that it was received at 7am yesterday .
Was going to put a complaint in tomorrow (needs to be 15 working days). It would have been great if they had lost the stubs :rolleyes:
You have got them haven't you John?

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
davewilkins said:
Sold raffle tickets for GTROC at the bubble meet in December. Posted the remainder of the tickets and the cheque for the money on 30th December using 1st class signed for. Track and Trace tells me that it was received at 7am yesterday .
Was going to put a complaint in tomorrow (needs to be 15 working days). It would have been great if they had lost the stubs :rolleyes:
You have got them haven't you John?
Hi Dave, I can confirm that the tickets arrived on Saturday morning, along with other letters for the GTROC.

Claire

·
Banned
717 Posts
dave- you reminded me there i owe you a tenner at our next meet!

i've only just received £100 compensation from the royal mail for a "lost" parcel i sent 5 months ago! parcel was 8.5kg and 4ft long (mongoose backbox!)

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Booty-licious said:
Hi Dave, I can confirm that the tickets arrived on Saturday morning, along with other letters for the GTROC.

Claire
Great News. At least Track and trace was right!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts