GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv recently purchased a nissan skyline R33 gts with the added modifications of a gtr body parts and noticed that it had the gtr owners club stickers- i couldnt ask the previous owner as the car was bought from an auction-so there was no major paperwork with the car in regards to it being modiified, thus anyone here know whom it belonged to as id really like to know abit about the car history etc-the car is absolutely superb to drive but i kinda have the feeling that the previous owner carried out subtle modifications??

id attach pictures but i'm kinda new i hope the number plate helps-the blue is more of a navy blue and it has the r33 gtr rear lights,spoiler and the body pannels-oh yeah i kinda forgot it has a blue nismo rocker cover-dunno if this will help?
Rob
:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
go onto photobucket.com and make yourself a member,then just upload pictures like you would on an e-mail

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi R10bbr,

Yep, she was my car :) Sold the car to a guy from Kent, I think, earlier this year, (was this you?) but she didn't have a blue rocker cover though. She did have a RB26 GTR engine swap though ;)

I had the car for around 18 months after buying her from Miguel at Newera...

I dont get on the site here much at the mo so I'm sending you a pm with my email addy. Drop me a line & I'll answer what I can...

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts