GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dark Blue 33 GTS Warrington, Cheshire

Saw you driving it the other day but forgot to post and saw it again today parked up, very nice !

Will flash my lights next time i see ya !

·
Registered
865 Posts
Lanky aka Lolly here.....You mean to tell me that if I flashed at you you wouldnt at least even give me a little grin let alone wave back.....I'll flash all the time if i have to to get noticed in that blinkin saxo !!! :)

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
OMG !! :eek:

Anyone else would be trying to keep a low profile so as not to get spotted in a Saxo :eek: :p

·
Registered
865 Posts
Ladys, lol Me and Laura spot loads of skylines but they always seem to be ppl who never use this BB.

Only person we've spotted and has said it was them is Dirk when he was up at Oulton park, not bad one person out of 20 hey, lol Also we've never been spotted either:( lol:p

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey theres nowt wrong with that Saxo - apart from the dents left by the tree that decided to go through my window yesterday !!

And I wouldnt be ashamed to flash at anyone in a Skyline, did it again this morning to a nice white R33 GTSt who I kindly let out onto the main road, think it might be one for sale at Warranders or could be at that RC Developments as he was heading in that direction

1 - 7 of 7 Posts