GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a bayside blue R34 with a carbon fibre rear style dtm wing going through winsford lastnight heading towards chester?

If so nice car:D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a feeling it may have been u dirk, i doubt you would have even noticed as i was in the saxo at the time.

Very nice motor, very nice.:smokin:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
saxo

sorry, i didnt see you, as rare as saxo's are I didnt see you as I didnt have my glasses on;)

Long way from home, chester was a smart place, shame we didnt have a chence to stay longer and check out the bars and northern women:p

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i'm still new to the area myself being from Bognor, but chester is a very nice place, lot of class if i say so myself, and a city that is well maintained which is rare in this country i find.

Oh well as u say not gonna really notice a saxo r u, i did plan to take the skyline out but was to the shop for milk so a wasted effort really.

Will u being going to oulton park on may 29th?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
29th

No, dont think i will be there, cant stand the drive up there, such an effort for not a lot:p

I disagree about the Gren San comment, he does drive his car and it could have been him i suppose, the only way of telling is that his car is middle of the road whilst mine is the dogs dangalies:D

Didnt realise that they had a Butlins in Chester, long way from Regis!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO at the butlins comment, have a few friends that work there and have done years, but hey thats them.

But yeah would agree bloody long way from the south east to come up here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts