GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn***8217;t have been more than an hour or so ago (1/1.30am). Blue R35. Stock. Reg: HO11 GTR
***x1f61e;

·
Vendor
6,212 Posts
Did the car have any tracking system or immobiliser on it. Which part of the country are you in.... Hope you get it back

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I was a bit dishevelled last night. I***8217;m based on the south side of Leigh, near Warrington (NW).

The house was broken into and keys taken. They took nothing else.

Car has no tracker or additional security features. There should be CCTV footage though.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Sorry to hear this mate, happened to me 5/6 years ago with my EVO. I hope the police pull their finger out!

·
Premium Member
5,826 Posts
Sad news :{ you not had it long?

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Bastards! I really feel for you. I hope that you a) find it intact and in good condition or b) the insurance company does the decent thing and settles quickly.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all. The police say it was picked up by an ANPR camera about 10 minutes after I called the theft in. The car was heading towards Merseyside at this point. I assume it will be parked up somewhere now, waiting to see if a tracker gives its location.

·
Vendor
6,212 Posts
Hope you get it back in one piece without any damage, then protect the damn thing please.... Lovely looking car.... I feel for you buddy

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Thanks all. The police say it was picked up by an ANPR camera about 10 minutes after I called the theft in. The car was heading towards Merseyside at this point. I assume it will be parked up somewhere now, waiting to see if a tracker gives its location.
That sucks big time!

I thought you said it didn't have a tracker?

David

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate. Cars can be replaced, as long as you and your family were unharmed that's the main thing!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts