GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I found the guy can make our BLUE VIN (R32 GTR, R33 GTR, Early R34 GTR) plate as close as to the original one.
The thickness of the plate, the color even the writing.
I get him to make me one because my BLUE VIN plate was damaged due to the age. He also supplied me the 2 genuine nissan clips to hold the BLUE VIN plate to the car.

Please PM me for his details

Thank you

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I previously did similar and paid for all the art work in the UK (not to take credit away from the OP in any way - sorry if it reads that way!)

https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/354505-replacement-vin-plates-group-buy-2.html#post4033194

From memory it was around £100/VIN (3 supplied in each order) so if JDMR33GTR is cheaper, it's a bargain as there's nowhere cheaper!
Thanks for that

will see what price JDMR33GTR is getting

Matt did you have one done for yourself - if so any pictures?

Thanks

·
Following EJH#25
6,832 Posts
Matt did you have one done for yourself - if so any pictures?
Yes, all the details were in the thread I did.

I had custom artwork done as mine is a UK car and I wanted a dedication added - final product is below. The original artwork for standard VIN is held on file with the shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, all the details were in the thread I did.

I had custom artwork done as mine is a UK car and I wanted a dedication added - final product is below. The original artwork for standard VIN is held on file with the shop.
Looks good, but i think the character is not similar than the original one and also the spacing in the character eg the word "chassis" also different compare with the original one. The line in the character look too thick in your plate.

·
Following EJH#25
6,832 Posts
Looks good, but i think the character is not similar than the original one and also the spacing in the character eg the word "chassis" also different compare with the original one. The line in the character look too thick in your plate.
Don’t forget, you’re comparing it with a Japanese VIN which is different to what came standard on my car but over to you now, looks great and if done at a reasonable price, you should get a few interested members! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi JDM,

I’d like to get one too. Can you email me the details at alking @ internode. on. net (all together) as my PMs aren’t working for some reason.

Greatly appreciated mate.

Cheers,

Al

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VIN Plate

Hi JDM,

I’d like to get one too. Can you email me the details at alking @ internode. on. net (all together) as my PMs aren’t working for some reason.

Greatly appreciated mate.

Cheers,

Al
I have send you an email regarding his detail.
Have you receive it?

Cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts