GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just got some word from a mate that skylines meet with other jap cars in bluewater on a regular basis. Next one is tomorrow, wondering if anyones going?

I'll find out more and post it up bout half 4, 5 tomorrow. I'm gonna go because its round the corner from me and wanna see if its any good. :)

Starts at 8 but gets good bout half 8.

I'll post later on how many are going....... Hope to see you there

·
Registered
177 Posts
sorry, had to go out so this is all a bit late now,
yeah its every other week and on the top level of the car park near the cinema, if the weathers naf they normally drop it down a level, i've been about 3 times, first time a couple of years ago and it was mainly a MR2 meet but now its all jap cars really but never seen many other skylines there.
its pretty laid back too so you dont get to no dicks doing 100 mph across the car park.
did notice a few boy'd up fiesta and saxo's turning up last time though but not to many!
cheers
tom:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
the last time i went there was a fair few motors, it is getting bigger, but i tend to roll on down with supersonicblue civic club as i know all of em, and normally have evos and a few liners and supras in tow with me from croydon way

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all. Just got some word from a mate that skylines meet with other jap cars in bluewater on a regular basis. Next one is tomorrow, wondering if anyones going?

I'll find out more and post it up bout half 4, 5 tomorrow. I'm gonna go because its round the corner from me and wanna see if its any good. :)

Starts at 8 but gets good bout half 8.

I'll post later on how many are going....... Hope to see you there
hiya i went last night but i didnt come in my skyline as it is having a bit of trouble, but i was wondering when it is next on as i will bring my skyline, thank you xx:chuckle:

·
Registered
177 Posts
i was there last night for abit (white 33, carbon bonnet, nismo stripe)

i believe the black 34 was Syd,

i used to go alot but the fact that alot of non jap cars just turn up and the fact that there are a few chavs up there coupled with the police presence has put me off abit

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i was there last night for abit (white 33, carbon bonnet, nismo stripe)

i believe the black 34 was Syd,

i used to go alot but the fact that alot of non jap cars just turn up and the fact that there are a few chavs up there coupled with the police presence has put me off abit
Yeah your not wrong mate, theres alot of divvy chavs dere.
I was parked next to you, in a pug, dont laugh, it will have your skyline :bowdown1:
But being serious your car was beeping alot :mad:
Yeah I spoke to syd, its a very nice R34,
Ill be buying one next year :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.