Registered
597 Posts
what model number is it mate

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More infro

The head units are currently in circulation within the Japanese market, and have been a phenomenal success. The units are now being introduced within the European market and are selling in large quantities.
Without naming specific names, there have been large orders from some very large retail shops ;). The exact model numberi s: ICPI-198B. The features are great and I have to emaphsise all units come with a one years manufactures guarantee.
Please let me know if you are interested and the English website is currently under construction and I will inform you as soon as it is up and running.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
that face looks like the one on my Pioneer Premier DEH-980BT. phenomenally clear sound and the bluetooth interface with the cellphone is out of this world - just leave the phone in your bag, and answer calls with a press of a button as the stereo automutes from the Metallica you've just been bleeding your ears with. Even has caller ID on the radio screen. Bloody brilliant really.

·
Registered
213 Posts
When you say it places DVD's, do you mean it will connect to an additional screen or it will play movies on its current display? Where abouts are you based?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts