GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys,

I'm getting a bit stressed with this. my Bluetooth audio tends to skip like its a CD playing. I'm not sure what to do with it or how to sort it or if anyone has the same issue. I am running apple music through the Bluetooth if that helps.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Just play through a cable mate, plug it in to the glove box and leave it, the Bluetooth will still work for the phone calls etc

You could check that you have the latest firmware on the car bud

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just play through a cable mate, plug it in to the glove box and leave it, the Bluetooth will still work for the phone calls etc

Thanks for the reply man, It's through my phone so don't really wanna put it through a cable when I have Bluetooth. How would I see the latest firmware?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
It***8217;s buried in the info page bud on th MFD, can***8217;t rememebr off the top of my noggin but it***8217;s defo there somewhere lol

The cable is better than the Bluetooth and it***8217;ll charge as well which is a bonus

·
Registered
286 Posts

Is there an AUX port in the glove box to connect a cable?

Mine skips as well it drives me nuts!

·
Registered
286 Posts
If you have a NAV car there is a USB slot in the center arm rest, sorry not globe box......
Ah right! I was unaware you could play music via that USB port I thought it was just for charging things.

That USB port is usually taken up by my misses charging her E-cigarette :chairshot

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
There are two ports, one connects to the HU and one is a 12v port you can plug a charger into

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Ah right! I was unaware you could play music via that USB port I thought it was just for charging things.

That USB port is usually taken up by my misses charging her E-cigarette :chairshot
Sounds like she is going g to have to make sure it’s charged before she leaves the house now then lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the same issue it's frustrating, thought it was my phone but then tried others and the same happened. Will try the cable option.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts