GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw someone selling the bluetooth dongle on a GTR CLASSIFIEDS page on fb and provided the link posted below to give further info.

I had asked on here a few months back about bluetooth audio streaming on CBA models and got little response - unsure whether people are unaware of the below or it's common knowledge?

Has anyone had a go at this? Seems to be the Americans that have used this method, as I'm not sure of the audio differences between the LHD american cars and our UK cars?

I'd appreciate any info greatly as this is the ONLY thing I don't like about my CBA.

DIY: Streaming Bluetooth audio on 2009-2010 GT-R's - Electronics & A/V Systems - GT-R Life

Dan

·
Vendor
12,559 Posts
the Nav Update Disc updates this also so you can stream live amazon music eg directly to your unit from mobile. I have the disc ;-)

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Saw someone selling the bluetooth dongle on a GTR CLASSIFIEDS page on fb and provided the link posted below to give further info.

I had asked on here a few months back about bluetooth audio streaming on CBA models and got little response - unsure whether people are unaware of the below or it's common knowledge?

Has anyone had a go at this? Seems to be the Americans that have used this method, as I'm not sure of the audio differences between the LHD american cars and our UK cars?

I'd appreciate any info greatly as this is the ONLY thing I don't like about my CBA.

DIY: Streaming Bluetooth audio on 2009-2010 GT-R's - Electronics & A/V Systems - GT-R Life

Dan
UK CBA cars don't have the wiring loom for the Nissan iPod connector so it simply doesn't work. The BT adaptor plugs into a old 30 pin apple connector that is on that lead.

Non nav cars have two choices for iPod in. Either upgrade to a nav AV unit or add in a FM modulator into the aerial socket.

That's what I did to my 09 non nav car back in 2009.

Search threads started by me for more details.

The only issue may be getting hold of the Dension FM modulator as it's a long ago since they were being made.

Another option I forgot about is the Ezi-DAB system too

·
Registered
375 Posts
the Nav Update Disc updates this also so you can stream live amazon music eg directly to your unit from mobile. I have the disc ;-)
Will this allow my MY12 to stream to my iPhone like spotify etc...
how do I get this disk and install it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts