GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to make a new one because I wanna bring this thred back up the list every other tuesday funny enough.

Whos going? If you going prepare to have ya photo taken.
I'm making a GTROC photo album( Number plates scrubed out obiviously)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Sorry, car now in winter storage so see ya next March or April :thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I might come along to see the cars wen i am on half term towards the end of october, will that be ok? ill have the metro coz I obviously dont own a pretty skyline :(

·
Registered
204 Posts
will u still be doing the meet in October? because thats the only time i can get there because im on half term.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yh should do but u neva no with the weather so any one else going, let me us no, cos other wise it just the chavs woo????hmmm lol:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
ill go at the end of this month as ill be on half term, ill just have to make sure its still going ahead :) is anyone going from ashford or maidstone as we could meet up and convoy there on the M20.

·
Registered
204 Posts
tell us how it goes :) then ill know if its worth turning up in my lil metro :p
u cant miss her, shes red with special number plates.

·
Registered
204 Posts
why??!! thats unfair.....we should find somewhere else to meet up. I know Ashford cineworld has a large overflow car park, but thats quite far for people to go.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i went there were police there and the bluewater security wanted peoles details but they have not stopped it just getting fed up with the idiots that keep going and driving like twats

still on in 2 weeks they just don't want clubs announcing it thats all

1 - 20 of 42 Posts