GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Us over at the GTIROC have organised a meet at Bluewater, for the 20th October, thats a Sunday.

http://www.japmobiles.com/gtir/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1272

Looks like it will be the biggest mini meet this year, and the invitation is open to you Godzilla's to meet us Godzooky's on that day.

There are various meeting points on the way and we are rendevouzing at the Shell service station in Hawley.

Directions
Coming from Dartford Crossing:
Turn off at the first junction on the M25 (its the long slip road one, towards Hawley I suppose), which is the A225 (Princes Road) the junction before the A2, and do a right at the roundabout.
You will pass the sports ground and bowling club etc on your left once you get onto the A225.

keep going, straight past the Lake and the superstore on your left and take the next Left after this (its the third left after the M25) which is Lowfield Street which turns into Hawley road and the Shell is about 1.5 miles down.

Now we need a time, I reckon about 2/3ish?.

Hope some of you can make it, its always nice to see some GTR's go bonkers on the streets!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Dude

I might just be there as I am in kent that weekend visiting the folks and on the way home.
Maybe diggler will be there too being a sheppey boy.
Will keep you posted and Bluewater is always good for some shopping I guess.

NLW

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'll come down

The last japukmeet there was a good crack including the run down to Southend afterwards.

Now who wants to give me a lift?... I think Mr Diggler if he's going seen as he held my car up for the sake of a couple of poxy bonnets:D :p

Luke

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I'll come down

Luke Emmott said:
The last japukmeet there was a good crack including the run down to Southend afterwards.

Now who wants to give me a lift?... I think Mr Diggler if he's going seen as he held my car up for the sake of a couple of poxy bonnets:D :p

Luke
Hi,

There are going to be about 20+ R's there, thats a conservative (spit) estimate as thats the people who have posted on the board.

Most people are meeting at the anticlockwise Clacket Lane service station(M25) at between about 1pm and 2pm, then onto meeting everyone else at Dartford Business Park in Fawkes Road for 2pm/3pm.

Once we get everyone we will be going to a meeting point at Bluewater that has already been checked out for suitabilty, and nice big echoey places!

It would be great to get as many of you guys there as poss.

cheers
briitts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, to recap.
We are not meeting at Shell now, its to small and we spend enough time there as it is!

Quite a few of you, ie the people coming from south of M25 and Maidstone Slough way, are to be converging at the anticlockwise Clackett Lane sevices (between j5(M26) and j6(A22/A23)), at between 1pm and 2pm. If everyone hangs around until 2pmish then that will give everyone enough time to get there.

If you miss this then....

The various meeting places around the M25 will be heading for Fawkes Avenue on the Dartford Trade Park for the 3pm meet.
To find this just get off on the M25 at J2 (thats turn first right if coming from the Dartford crossing)the A225 (Princes Road) and head for Hawley or Dartford.
You will pass the Tech College on your left, then the sports ground, next left is Derenth Road into the estate take this. Turn next right which is Mill Lane, then Fawkes Avenue is next left. A nice empty estate!

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...rd,+DA1&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

Once we all have gathered we can go and cruise up to Bluewater, although if its to busy or there is nowhere to go we can discuss and find somewhere else to attack!

After today (friday) I am not online so any questions then just ask now.

Looks like a biggy dudes, but I have no clue how many cars will turn up. I know a couple of GTR's are coming.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
britts.

still up for this though maybe a little delayed.
meeting the folks for lunch halfway around the M25.
do you have a phone number I can call you on on sunday to understadn your movments?
send a mail to [email protected] or a pm and we can chat further.
Adam C is going to be there with my old GTiR so I need to ensure he is treating her well (as he informs me)

See you there and will see if I can rustle up a few other GTRs.

NLW

1 - 20 of 25 Posts