GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Bluewaters

The shopping centre mate just near the Dartford tunnel ?

If so I'll try and make it .It's only about 15 mins from me !:)

Dirky you up to it mate or are you too hang over ?:p

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dirk/Paul,

Undercover carpark round by the cinema, i'm gonna be there a bit earlier to buy myself some early birthday presents:D

Luke

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Morrow

Ok.The thing is I got to do some work on me house .

I had a couple of visitors though today ,that sidetracked me for some time and hence gotta do it all on Sunday !:(

Well I did manage to wire up a spur and a socket though today...........:D

I'll try and get there for sure..........

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Under cover car park by cinema? If Im not mistaken the speed bumps in the multistory car parks there are massive. Paul you'll kill the car getting over them!! I wouldn't even attempt it! Id do the meet in the open car park out side the House of Fraser.

You all know that the shops are open still and its gonna be chocka!!

Anyway enjoy and try not to lose to much off your front splitters!:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Bluewaters

Thanks for advice Ian.

Just came back from the meet.

We met in the car park by the cinema and then convoyed down to Surf'End innit ! We had some major fun !:D

Oh yeah,we had a little 'head to head' with DD's now GT-Art tuned Bayside Blue . Nor much in it now . In fact I think he might even have gained a little ,but I had the aircon on so that's at least about 37 bhp drain on me power ! ;)

You should've come down Ian . Mind you , I think at times we did exceed 4,500 revs ! :D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
hehe

may have gained - you tosser, come on, admit it, Dirk now rules,

BAYSIDE STEALTH ROCKET - NOW OFFICIAL!

Good fun this afternoon, Even Luke thought he would have a go on the way home, sorry mate, come back when you got more power:p :p :p

Good to see you's again, see you soon...

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I felt sorry for you and Gary, didn't want you to think all that cash and effort had gone to waste:p ... and anyway you and Paul admitted my car wasn't that slow:D
Good day though, if I was ever behind Dirk and Paul (spent most of the time infront though:p ) it felt like playing sodding GT3.

Luke

P.S. Could have done Paul too if he hadn't cheated and let me come on boooooost

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Slooooooooo boy?!?
The only thing slow about me is my brain, your car infront of mine with keys innit and you saying I could move it. It was my big chance to have a 34 and I missed it... bollox. Mind you seen as I only live down the road I don't think it would have taken your boys long to find it again.
Turbo's... definate possibilty there.

Luke (NOT so slow boy:p )

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
LMAO

I don't know DD,we get rid of one R32 (John Lowe) and now we get another one who fancies their chances !:rolleyes:

:p

BTW. What's official mate ?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Luke

Heh heh .

BTW How did the M20 go ?:D :p

Did you like DD's new spoiler extensions ? I heard that was all you was looking at .....From the rear..............:D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Yeh!

New JL in the making here midget boy, fancies his chances of getting into the R34, GT Art fast car fold, shall we let him in yet?

Dont think he is worthy just yet along with Mr 666 whos tryin to knock on the door :p come back when youve got more power slow boys, hehe.

Oh our cars are just sooo fast, go baby, go baby, go baby, go...

THE trend setters are here and ready to whoop ass and boosting on full power and she CAN take it captain!

Hail Skyline God, the God reigns supreme.

:smokin:

Ps. Its official I can now whoop your ass midget boy thats whats official, roll on Santa Pod. Had some initial trials at Skegnapod on Tuesday and ran some impressive times but nowwhere near as impressive as Garys 10.2 run, wow.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Official ???????

What ya talking about Lofty ? Whose ar5e you whoopped apart from 666's and laggy LE's ?

Man , do you like to dream...Too much time in yer orrific.... Ooops , I mean office with too little to do.........:p

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
right

thats it for you now midget boy, no more jap goodies for you until you admit who has the faster car.

All priviledges are suspended until further notice;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts