GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW 535d sport Titanium Silver 2005 (55 plate), Heads Up Display, Logic 7 sound system, Power Fold mirrors (ac schintzer style) , Black leather Comfort seats(very rare), Active cruise control, Limited Slip Diff (Quaiffe), Bluetooth phone prep, Active Bi-Xenon Headlights, BMW Professional Sat Nav (with cd changer option), Heated Seats, ac schnitzer exhaust with eisemann tips, K&N filters, power upgrade to 335 bhp, new NITRAC drilled and grooved brake discs and yellow stuff pads all round (£1.5k spent), upgraded interior lights, Park distance control (front and rear), 19" alloys in pristine condition (with brand new rear tyres and front nearly new). Full Service history (in my ownership for last 3.5yrs and maintained by renowned Birds BMW), huge amount spent on upgrades and maintenance with folder full of receipts with very recent service including water pump, belts, vacuum hoses, breather valve and oil service). I also have a full set of Hamann style alloys and winter tyres which I fit between Oct-Mar which will give for a good price if buyers wants these. If you want a 535d sport this in an exceptional example which has been lovingly looked after, nothing to be done for quite some time. No silly offers and test pilots please, first serious buyer to see will buy., SILVER, £8,950

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts