GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice car.
Totally Mint.
79K Miles with more history than English Heritage ;)

Click THIS Link for a PDF of the car.
Any questions, by PM if you would. (click the link, then "Download for free with FileFactory Basic", then "Click here to begin your download" - its a safe PDF file:)

Thanks for looking :)

£8995.00 [firm-ish] - This is not a tired 150K 750, this is the real deal - an immaculate car. There is literally a carrier bag full of history.

This is not even half of it, there was no more room on the floor!

The original purchase bill of sale is there, old MOT and TAX discs, all in all probably £120000 worth of BMW receipts! This car has wanted for nothing:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Very nice...I have almost the exact same car in my garage...mines a 97 though! I recently averaged 23.5 MPH on the autobahn...that was at 130 KPH though...I get about 18.5 running at 200KPH...not bad!

Good luck with the sale!

On edit...my front parking sensors dont seem to work and the manual is in German...is there something special one has to do to get them to work?

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice...I have almost the exact same car in my garage...mines a 97 though! I recently averaged 23.5 MPH on the autobahn...that was at 130 KPH though...I get about 18.5 running at 200KPH...not bad!

Good luck with the sale!

On edit...my front parking sensors dont seem to work and the manual is in German...is there something special one has to do to get them to work?
Do the rear ones work?

If not, then push the button marked PDC (Park Distance Control) and it should beep about 1/100th of a second before you hit the wall ;) - nah seriously they are automatic if reverse is engaged or you push PDC - and they are bloody accurate, made my somewhat lazy when parking at it has sensors everwhere.

It's like the starship fecking enterprise.

:)

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and thanks for the comments, I know it is not everyone's cup o'tea but I like it.
Not too bothered about selling - it took me 6 months to sell my NSX - put an ad on here, forgot about it, let the buyer find me :)
Tis a mint car, someone will find it....

Glen.

·
6,821 Posts
Wonderfull car, can only recomand the V12, much better then the V8. The quality is superbe. For me one of the best luxury cars in world with the LS430 and the Toyota Crown.

Do you have the back seat phone option too?

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wonderfull car, can only recomand the V12, much better then the V8. The quality is superbe. For me one of the best luxury cars in world with the LS430 and the Toyota Crown.

Do you have the back seat phone option too?
Yeah;) - in the arm rest with about a million other controls.
God alone knows what they all do!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Do the rear ones work?

If not, then push the button marked PDC (Park Distance Control) and it should beep about 1/100th of a second before you hit the wall ;) - nah seriously they are automatic if reverse is engaged or you push PDC - and they are bloody accurate, made my somewhat lazy when parking at it has sensors everwhere.

It's like the starship fecking enterprise.

:)
Love the rear's...just didnt know what to do to make the fronts work. The car is lovely, wish wime looked so mint! Too bad as the driver we never get to sit in the back huh...:) :smokin:

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's it like on petrol?? less than 20 to the gallon???

and what year is it please
Its ok on a run, lousy round town. Depends how you drive it, should do more than 20 on a run quite easily.
Its a 1996.

Thanks for looking.

Glen.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a link to a word file document as some had problems with the PDF :)

FileFactory.com - free file hosting
then
Download for free with FileFactory Basic
then
Click here to begin your download

Thanks

Glen.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
What's it like on petrol?? less than 20 to the gallon???

and what year is it please
I track mileage in mine...same car and I have gotten 23.5 on a leisurely 130 KPH run of 100 miles. Around town is about 17.2/5...since I bought the car 9 months ago my average is 18.1... with many a blast to 240 kph...not bad for a vessel this size...and the power is GRREATTT!!

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I track mileage in mine...same car and I have gotten 23.5 on a leisurely 130 KPH run of 100 miles. Around town is about 17.2/5...since I bought the car 9 months ago my average is 18.1... with many a blast to 240 kph...not bad for a vessel this size...and the power is GRREATTT!!
Hehe - it is ludicrously powerful, and very nimble [for a car this size].

In fact I think I'll keep it.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just to say that today the car got 12 months MOT and 6 months tax - it passed with no problems.

Anyone interested please email me [email protected] and ill email over the car's portfolio.

Thanks

Glen.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts