GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive decided to sell my E34 3.6 M5..

ive not had it for long and its been absolutely awesome, so awesome that its changed my outlook on cars that i want. Because of this i picked up my daily driver E36 328

But due to my new project car, and the fact that ive got a decent daily, i dont really have any need for this anymore, hence this thread :)

ok, firstly some pics... and lots of em :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

its the only car that ive not wanted to modify, cos its all there as standard. Handling, power, its bloody great!

the 3.6 is the earlier engine, still kicks out 315hp, and its not slow lol

mileage is 150k, which is standard mileage on these, it drives like a new car

EVERYTHING works, electric seats mirrors sunroof, everything.. even the rear view mirror is electric.

Comes with loads of service history, and it show as badly looked after examples will end up costing lots to sort.

the only bit of rust is a slight mark just under the fuel filler, other than that, and as you can see from the pics the bodywork is mint :)

wheels are 8.5 front and 10 rear rondells, et20.. they look great and have been refurbed recently :) good tires all round

MOT till mid next year, tax is too

Im sure ive forgotton some stuff, am after £4250 for her, these are going for £4500 all day long and you dont see them for sale often, so its a good price :)

any questions please ask :)

Jason

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
would just like to say - - luuuvvveerrlllyycar mate. good luck with the sale. well worth it!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks matey :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info matey, ive sent a PM :) :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
i do like that ALOT if i did have that sort of money mate i would snatch your hand off its frigging mint and a gorgeous car proper ledgend . aww man im depressed now , i dont have the money but want it aaaaahhhhhh

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol ok no worries, as i said im now open to offers :) :) its such a good car, it shows you the difference between making a car fast, and just buying one that already is :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right, i really need the space, and the insurance for this runs out on the 20th of this month..

with this in mind im willing to let her go for £3250 for a quick sale :)

any questions please ask, im around all this weekend for viewings :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts