GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Got a brand spanking new set of RG Lowering Springs in Box for sale for 32GTR only. Lower the car front and rear between 30-40mm and spring rates are 4.6 front and 5.2 rear so a nice comfortable ride. Springs are black in colour. Looking for £120 for the springs and then whatever postage is.

http://www.racinggear.co.jp/

will post up some pics when I find my camera :)

Cheers
Adam

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures

Here's some pics...These are well worth it...rare...premium quality springs. Retail for £200ish someone must want these for £120!

:D

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
£100 now...someone must want these...you'll be practically stealing from me what with how much they're worth...if I get no offers they're going on the bay.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
afraid not mate, but it does drop it by the same amount as Tein SS coilovers so find a pic with these and you've got the idea...approx 35mm front and back

Cheers
Ad

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ok m8, springs dont always drop evenly front and rear, thats what I wanted to check, I'll see what I can find.......

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the Racing gear site you will see that it says 30mm-40mm front and rear. It doesn't really specify exactly. It's the same all round though unlike Tein S tech springs that lower 35F and 25R if it was staggered they would tell you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts