GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally my dream came true :squintdan

Since I was 14, I was a fan of Japanese sports cars and thanks to Gran Turismo, I got to know the GTR. A few years later, I saw my first BNR32 in flesh during a holiday in Italy (actually the car was from the UK).

For me the GTR has always been the ultimate Japanese sports car and a kind of unicorn and it was my biggest dream of owning one someday...

... and last Friday was my day. I picked up my first BNR32 at the port in Brmerhaven Germany.
The car is in absolutely top condition and more I'm than satisfied with it. Without any noteworthy rust or wear and technically absolut flawless. I drove it home, all the 1000km back to Linz Austria, without any incident. No leaking, no smoke, no oil pressure problems nothing. It's just like new. :D

Some of you might know the car from prior threads:

That was the car when I bought it:
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/117539-r32-gtr-34gtr-rear-spoiler.html

And this was it after some little modifications:
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/120172-white-r32-abflug-before-after.html

And finally at its new home (first ride out after a little clean up):

I have to thank Miguel and Matty from Newera Imports who sourced me this wonderful GTR and made my biggest dream come true :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you :bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

These guys are really top notch and I'd buy the cars they source again and again as they are of highest quality!

To be honest, I was a little scared at the beginning, as you buy a cat in the bag and there are ways to make a crappy car look good on a photo, apart from that you pay a lot of money to someone you didn't know and who lives in a country far away, but I favored them and I haven't regret it. I wrote a hell lot of E-mails with Miguel and Matty and they honestly answered all my questions, kept me informed about how things were working out on my car and they went into all my wishes and made them possible.

Even now after I got the car, they stay in contact with me and provide any help if needed. And that's what I really appreciate :thumbsup:

So if somebody is reading this and is on the lookout for a top quality Jap import, I can just advise to contact Newera Imports and I promise you won't regret :smokin:

Cheers

Leo

·
Registered
26,789 Posts
Leo your welcome
it looks really smart!

i love white R32s!

you have some extremely rare parts on your car, (abflug) and the nismo intercooler, carbon intercooler surround, as well as the limited edition Nismo LMGT4s!!

Bee*R did a good job with your car too

enjoy it

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thats a lovely 32 you have there Leo, I can see why you are so happy with it. Good luck with it and hope it brings you many miles of joy, I know my 32 does.

Cheers

Gaz

·
Registered
580 Posts
Congrats with one of the best R32's I've ever seen, you don't need too change anything on that beauty! :clap:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
OMG I just found your car Leo!!! She's a stunner!
:D
bob

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
It's sort of going against what everyone in this thread has said, but I think it need something on the rear bumper to bring it down a bit i.e. some spats so it's not such a sudden chang in height from the side skirts.

But still, absolutly amazing R32 you own.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@ lulatsch

Danke und Grüße nach Hamburg

@LiamGTR

I have an Abflug CF rear diffusor fitted, but you hardly can see it on the pics. Spats where fitted when I bought the car, but they where removed in Japan upon my request as I didn't like them

Leo

·
Registered
164 Posts
Oh i am so jealous :-D Lucky guy its great when a dream come true, i am still loving my one year and half later they are awesome cars. When done to matty and newera for a stunning car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts