GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm selling what's left of the 32.

It's a mint R32 GTR, 1990 'H', Totally undamaged with Logbook.

I have sold the complete Engine, gearbox, clutch, radiator, Alloys, Suspension, headlights, indicators front bumper, front splashguards, bonnet and seats/door trims.

The car is gunmetal and still has all the brakes with plenty of pad and nearly new discs, subframes, rear diff, driveshafts, steering rack, intercooler, condensor, wishbones, all glass etc.

Basically it just needs dampers, alloys and its a full rolling chassis just requiring running gear.

Condition is mint, except the bootlid spoilers (main one has scratches and nismo rear lip has blown), it has the following extras;

Brand New HKS Kansai Roll Cage
HKS Kansai Adjustable front Tie Rods

Looking for £3k as it is. Someone will have to supply dampers, alloys and wheel nuts to get it mobile, collection only.

Pictures

Before breaking
Pics taken day before going in the garage

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you people don't think this is worth the money then that is fine, you're probably not in the market to buy a 32 chassis anyway. If you're thinking that buying a shell would be a cheap way into GTR ownership then you'd be wrong again.

However if you've just written off your pride and joy, or you have a rusty knackered 32 poorly repaired accident damaged car, or looking for a project base car that you can start from scratch and throw out everything that isn't needed then perhaps a mint, straight, absolutely no rust or scratches dings/dents car might be of interest.

The fact that it also has a desirable and brand new Kansai 7 point roll cage adds to that. Personally, I think its worth every penny of that to someone who is in need of one and if I were in that position I would buy this without blinking. What you lot are suggesting £800 is plain insulting. How far does £800 go? You wouldn't even get a decent respray for that! How much do you think a new rear quarter and door would cost? The rear diff, rear subframe and all 4 driveshafts would be worth nigh on £800 alone. Virtually new discs and pads all round with 4 and two pot calipers would be popular with the 200SX/GTI-R fraternity I'm sure and again that would be worth a fair amount of what you are suggesting.

In fact, the parts resale value is one of the main things that helps to keep GTR prices reasonably high. If cars without wheels and running gear were only worth £800 then there wouldn't be much of a market for breaking cars and 32 prices would be through the floor!

Apart from the fact that I hate descending to this level and even having to justify the price, I'm actually staggered at the lack of respect shown in this thread. From the outset Pikey, the first reply to this thread has served nothing but sabotage any sale. If you lot have opinions, then keep it to yourself, to take the time to voice your negative opinions on a for sale thread is completely out of line and goes against the guidelines of the forum with regards thread trashing.

Just to remind you, and again, I shouldn't need to do this as it's basic etiquette and plain good manners, but then this mentality totally undermines the nonsense written above anyway so that's ok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do NOT reply to any threads on this forum unless you either have a specific product related inquiry, or you intend to purchase the item. For anything else, please use the PM or the email facility.

The recent amount of unconstructive posts in this forum is cause for great concern, turning what should be a formal place of sale into a playground.

I hope I can count on your support.

CemK.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou.

Nito

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nito, I completely agree with you, and to be honest I think only the advertiser should be able to post in the For Sale section, as is quite common practice on other forums - Cem please note!

In reality this shell represents excellent value, where else can you get another like this? Enough said.

Nigel

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Nigel,

Mods thanks for clearing up the thread.

Regards
Nito

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi Nito, I think you're being completely reasonable if the car is in as good a condition as you say. Is the cage a bolt-in item (and hence easily removable?) - does it have to be completely removed to carry rear passengers or does it have a quickly removable cross bar? (I only ask as there are no pictures of the inside).

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Fox,

Thanks. It's the Kansai 7 point cage which is bolt in and removeable. As it is, with the rear cross bar removed (2 bolts) it can take rear passengers as the rest is not intrusive at all and the front door bars also unbolt (2 bolts).

I'll try and get some more pics at the weekend.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Provisionally Sold.

Thanks for looking.

Nito

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Hope you got the right money for it mate, a shell that mint is basically an awesome 32 minus the engine, at least 3000 quid IMO, probably more.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Nito good luck mate - I was sorely tempted myself for a future project.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I am intersting for calipers... If you have them send me please!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts