GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have BNR32 front and rear screen fittings for sale, I bought this as a kit from Newera some time ago but have sold the car. Probably only of any interest to any someone doing a glass out respray but here goes.

Looking for £100 + shipping, I would prefer collection if possible.
cheers
Kevin

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi,

would you be willing to split the front form the rear, i only need the parts for the rear screen..

Lewis

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

would you be willing to split the front form the rear, i only need the parts for the rear screen..

Lewis
Lewis , sorry no, you can buy the full kit and sell on what you dont need. Kevin

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
If Lewis isnt taking it i'll take them please buddy!
;)
bob

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If Lewis isnt taking it i'll take them please buddy!
;)
bob
Bob, they are yours, please let me know full postal address so I can get a price for postage. Kevin

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, I have been advised that it looks like this may not be the full kit, so I'm removing it from sale.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys untill I can work out what I have I am unable to value the kit. Please be patient. I have started a new thread for JDM NissanFast help.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Firstly I appologise for this kit not being complete,I advertised it in good faith and I'm at aloss to what happened to the rest of it, I bought it way back in 2007. I have took photos which I hope show what is available and if its allowed I will take best offer for it + shipping.

72725-04u10

72761-04u10

79774-04u15 I think this should have been a right and a left

G2716-89901 + G2716-89902

No part number

no part number

Kevin

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
You have pm Kevin
;)
bob

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
i thought the rules on selling things was that a price has to be stated as it's not an auction site ..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts