GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would make a thread with all BNR32 speedo options, interesting to see whats out there. If any body knows of any other clusters please add, and i plan on doing a thread for the BCNR33 later on.

Nismo 320KM Dark

Nismo 320KM White

Veilside 340KM

Veilside 340KM Full speedo

Tomei 310KM

Impul 300KM

Tommy Kaira 320KM

Kakimoto 280KM

Kakimoto 340KM

Z sport 320KM

HKS Zero R 360KM

Mines 320KM

Do-Luck 320KM (Can't find picture)

Early Nismo 320KM without Nismo written on it but GTR instead (Can't find picture)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Those all look to be early model clocks. The later zeroed at 9 o'clock rather than 7 o'clock. Might be that the later Speedos are different again.
I have a 94 GTR, made in september if I remember correctly and that have a speedo starting at 7, where have you got the info that later starts at 9?

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Racepak IQ3........haha!

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
I have a 94 GTR, made in september if I remember correctly and that have a speedo starting at 7, where have you got the info that later starts at 9?
As was mentioned above the GTS had the different starting point. If you look at CSB's post above you'll see both options.

I think I must have seen a gts set up and just assumed it was GTR. At the time I was reading a post on SAU about the early and late Speedo (different resistors I think) and probably didn't twig that it was a gts set-up.

I suspect that it would not be too hard to get a gts hybrid dash put together if you wanted to. I considered it to get the clock in the gts rev counter.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts