GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys!

I'm Patrick from Switzerland and since a few weeks I'm a happy owner of a bayside blue GTR R34. It's now on the ship to Bremerhaven Germany and in Autumn it will be transfered to Switzerland.

The car is a series 2 from november 2000, pretty stock. Was running only 64'041kms and has grade 4.5.

The part list is quietly short :D
- Rays TE37 in gold (not bronze I thought before :D )
- Weldina ne-1 exhaust
- Nismo sport setting, but I don't know what this is... Does someone know what this is?

I ordered a set of Nismo LMGT4 2017 edition in matte black 18x9.5 and a set of Öhlins Road & Track suspension. These are the only modifications I will make on my car, the rest will stay stock :)

Now I'm looking after some OEM wheels and a front under bumper.

Best regards,

Patrick

Attachments

·
Registered
24,957 Posts
looks like my first 34 10 years ago, exactly same mods

resetting is the Nismo ECU you car has

it also has nismo clear front indicators / side repeaters

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like my first 34 10 years ago, exactly same mods

resetting is the Nismo ECU you car has

it also has nismo clear front indicators / side repeaters
So that means it has a new ECU? Probably without the 180km/h block? On the Nismo page I don't see any informations...

The series 2 has clear indicators, only the series 1 (1999 - 09.2000) has orange.

Sent from my HTC U11 with Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,957 Posts
So that means it has a new ECU? Probably without the 180km/h block? On the Nismo page I don't see any informations...

The series 2 has clear indicators, only the series 1 (1999 - 09.2000) has orange.

Indicators are Nismo

The ecu is a chipped ecu by Nismo

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Little update:

While the car is still on the ship, a few parts arrived:
- used v-spec front diffusor
- brand new Öhlins road & track suspensions

These will be built in when the car arrives (before I pick up the car).

My car will arrive on 23th december so I think I can pick it up around 2 weeks later, probably in the first week of 2018 :)

Attachments

·
Registered
24,957 Posts
for your diffuser.

make sure the join is still Ok on the front, as they often split.

assume it came with the square part as well.

car looks like my original one from 2007 :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Little update:

While the car is still on the ship, a few parts arrived:
- used v-spec front diffusor
- brand new Öhlins road & track suspensions

These will be built in when the car arrives (before I pick up the car).

My car will arrive on 23th december so I think I can pick it up around 2 weeks later, probably in the first week of 2018 :)
You won't be disappointed with the Ohlins, especially on those Swiss roads :thumbsup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@matty: Yes, I know. But I got some pictures from every angle and there was no crack, only a few scratches on the under side.

No, it was only the big long part without the square thing. Probably when I see someone's selling one I grab the one, but they're quite expensive...

Btw. nice GTR you had then, what happened now? I think I'm going to sell the te37, now I found a set of OEM R34 wheels and I ordered a set of LMGT4 and don't need a third pair of wheels

@Benny: Thank you, many people said that the Öhlins are very good, so my importeur, and I trust him.

@freakazoid: Thanks! I'll have fun with it :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts