GTR Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yes, I've never seen these before on our streets. And the homologation is very complicated for the R34 GTR. Could be road legal at the end of the year...
I'm from Bern. What do you drive?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes, I've never seen these before on our streets. And the homologation is very complicated for the R34 GTR. Could be road legal at the end of the year...
I'm from Bern. What do you drive?
You can contact with Unbenanntes Dokument, they make some skyline street legal in Switzerland and they have many paper for parts and power upgrade. I have a BNR32 but actually the engine is out for a complete rebuild... do you speak German or French ?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I go with Japanese Allstars, but thank you! They have every paper and the whole car is street legal, even the wing (which is too high for swiss laws with over 8cm) :)
Nice, do you have a picture?
I only speak german and english.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hi guys!

Didn't updated this thread for a long time.
Now my car is at the workshop for swiss legalisation which has to pass various tests. So the car has to get a new downpipe with new cats, a whole new mapping and some little work on.

I ordered a new set of wheels which are going to replace my loved TE37, so if anyone knows someone who's searching a new set of wheels, have a look here :)

Attaching some pictures of the last day driving before winter work.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Soo let's update this thread a bit.

Not much happened, my car is still in the workshop.
While my wheels were sold during the last few weeks, my new ones arrived on time while christmas.

These are the LMGT4 GT500 limited edition from 2005, and as far as I know there were only 50 sets made with the centerlock style wheelcap :eek:

Now I'm waiting for mounting them on the car! So curious how they fit on a blue skyline as it doesn't exist many pictures of them in the internet...

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
So, these pictures above were before shipping. Last days I managed to have some time to unpack my wheels who arrived last month.

The size is 18x9.5 et12

Here some detailed pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very nice set of wheels. Please can you tell me how do you do for the paper of the second set of wheels? Do you need to pass the fakt for the set or you can have it with the Swiss paper for r32?

Do you have some feedback of the quality of the ecu tune from Japanese all star?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
So, these pictures above were before shipping. Last days I managed to have some time to unpack my wheels who arrived last month.

The size is 18x9.5 et12

Here some detailed pictures:
Interesting wheels! I have staggered LMGT4 on my GTT 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 (project topic with pictures is below yours) but I did not know the GT500 existed until your post here. I look forward to seeing them fitted to the car :bowdown1:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Very nice set of wheels. Please can you tell me how do you do for the paper of the second set of wheels? Do you need to pass the fakt for the set or you can have it with the Swiss paper for r32?

Do you have some feedback of the quality of the ecu tune from Japanese all star?
I got them from J-Spec Performance, costs around 200CHF. I don't have any feedback from Japanese Allstars as I changed the workshop who's doing my homologation.

Interesting wheels! I have staggered LMGT4 on my GTT 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 (project topic with pictures is below yours) but I did not know the GT500 existed until your post here. I look forward to seeing them fitted to the car :bowdown1:
Yes I'm curious how they look fitted on my car. Never saw a stock blue one with the GT500 Wheels.
They're pretty rare, as I wrote above it only exist 50 sets, so 200 wheels worldwide from them.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts