GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Gearbox complete with transfer box, gearbox mount, front R34 prop, modification to the existing cross member, dedicated R34 clutch kit.

You can either use a front half of an R34 prop mated to the rear half of your existing prop if it is a R33, or on an R32 you do not need to change the rear prop at all.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gearbox complete with transfer box, gearbox mount, front R34 prop, modification to the existing cross member, dedicated R34 clutch kit.

You can either use a front half of an R34 prop mated to the rear half of your existing prop if it is a R33, or on an R32 you do not need to change the rear prop at all.

Modification to cross member???

What about when I want to fit BNR32 box back in would that be a issue ?????

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
No you will not be bastardising anything, so as long as you keep everything you will be ok.

Just need to drill two extra holes.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I still can use the member on both boxes????
The 1st above picture is the 32 crossmember modified to take the 34 box. This is done by drilling 2 extra holes in it. As the original holes are still present you can reuse this crossmember with a 32 box.

2nd picture is of the 32 and 34 crossmembers side by side.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I've heard you need to modify the transmission tunnel slightly too, (with a mallet).
As clearance will be very tight for the Getrag in the 32 tunnel.
;)
bob

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yeah, we have a 32 in with a getrag box fitted and the tunnel hasn't been modified, but the box seems to be actually touching the tunnel and so you would probably get some noise transferring from the gearbox to the body and vibration.
But it does fit as you say.
;)
bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts