GTR Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Fortunately this thread is not dead :cool:
I finally found a Vspec II Bonnet and I am currently just planning on when to pick it up as the covid-situation limits the transport a bit.
If everything turns out fine I can bring the bonnet in June to MT-Carbon so they can start the manufacturing process.
Hello mate, im interested in a carbon vspec2 hood for my bnr34, any news??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello mate, im interested in a carbon vspec2 hood for my bnr34, any news??
I will be making Forged carbon Z tune Bonet, fenders as well as the bumper and spliter. I will soon report how it went, atm just waiting for the carbon to arrive (end of June) if it goes well I will be attempting to do other parts too. I will update this post with photos of the process.

·
Super Moderator
16,038 Posts
Are you a business?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I will be making Forged carbon Z tune Bonet, fenders as well as the bumper and spliter. I will soon report how it went, atm just waiting for the carbon to arrive (end of June) if it goes well I will be attempting to do other parts too. I will update this post with photos of the process.
I think im not quoted you, i quoted @jacksonguitar that is the thread opener so who you are?

·
R35 Section manager
11,192 Posts
Im not, just a passion individual. I will be doing it to my GTR34 and my r34 4door gtt, so If it goes well i would be happy to offer it to other people 👍

Have you got any photos of your cars?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts