GTR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Immediately after an application is made, about 60% of the bond strength is achieved. As the adhesive continues to wet-out the surface, you can expect the bond to be at about 75% - 80% after 24 hours. After 72 hours, 95%+ of the bond strength is achieved. The bond will continue to build with time.
Wow man, could you have gone in do any more detail!!! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Thanks guys, it was stressful drilling into the rear bar but I'm happy with how the fitment came up. With the three rivets holding it in place i know it will never fall off!

I have another Nismo product on order that I'm really excited about. I hope to be able to show you all by the end of the month if Nismo get moving on their end :chairshot

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Love it VSII, the fitment is superb and on the car it looks fantastic! great job. can i ask if you supplied your own matching rivets or did it come supplied with them? Thank you for supplying the link to the part also.

Any indications on the other Nismo part that you have ordered? :runaway:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Thanks a lot bhp, i will get some more photos of it once i have washed it, the car got a bit dusty in the workshop. The shield comes with 3 black rivets, for the price its just as well! It would have been nice if they supplied a few extra in case you make a mistake. No worries with the link i hope it helps everyone interested in one out.

The only indication i can give you is that you already have the part :bowdown1:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Thanks a lot bhp, i will get some more photos of it once i have washed it, the car got a bit dusty in the workshop. The shield comes with 3 black rivets, for the price its just as well! It would have been nice if they supplied a few extra in case you make a mistake. No worries with the link i hope it helps everyone interested in one out.

The only indication i can give you is that you already have the part :bowdown1:

maybe a set of blue Nismo mirrors ? :p

121 - 140 of 188 Posts