GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've dicided its time to let go. I have always loved the standard wheels...I ended up keeping them for so long! Judging from what I've seen on the second hand market here in Japan, you wont find a better set. Apart from very minor scratched (90% inflicted by d1ckhead tyre changers) they are perfect. I would love to see these wheels going to an 32, 33 or Stagea

Tyres can be removed.

PM With offers.

All 4 wheels. Tyres are Yokohama DNA GP.

Center Caps:

Wheel 1 (perfect)

Rear

Tyre

Wheel 2 (few scratches)

Rear

Tiny ding on spoke

Curb

Tyre

Wheel 3 (minor scratch)

Rear

Minor scratch (the white mark is a Nissan marking from factory)

Tyre

Wheel 4 (Perfect)

Rear

Tyre

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
For those who do not know

BNR34 = R34 GTR

:chuckle:
B = RB26DETT
N = Hicas
R = GTR
34 = Bodytype
I think that is right remembered.

nice wheels

can you PM me the price?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new to this forum but not new to Skylines - I have just purchased a R33 GTSt and it has very odd wheels so I would like a price on these also would they go traight on my 95 R33 ? any help greatly welcome thanks !

great site by the way - where is the meets section I am in Surrey so would be looking to go to SE meets :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
>:)only joking, they look crrapp off the car though , or maybe its the colour,, but there you go. another flaming,, DONT make a joke on this forum anybody as you will get all types of abuse hurled at you.
lets see ,,, firstly im welsh ( what are you indicating? )and then i cant spell and of course im taking drugs, any thing else ?? :)>:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
All depends on what the seller wants, and what the buyer can afford! The last few have been 4 figures :nervous: but i didnt say that

1 - 20 of 20 Posts