GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serious enquiries only please. Still in Japan.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's Seiji Ara's old car; it's been for on and off for sale for about 4 years. It's chassis #17 with engine #16. The interior is different than the "standard issue" Z-Tune since it was custom-built for him. It has black Alcantara inserts instead of the regular red ones.

Here are some more photos of the car:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Absolutely jaw dropping. My favourite r34 gtr. What do these fetch on average?

·
Registered
69 Posts
In all honesty, these guys are probably just broking it from another shop in Japan. This car has been up for sale for awhile with quite a few people doing the same thing. You guys need to at least get some better photos of it, including the engine, Nismo plaque on the upper rad core support, interior and undercarriage (diff coolers) to show that it's actually a Z-Tune. I actually have quite a few "up-close-and-personal" photos of this car on my computer, but I'm not going to sell the car for you guys...

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
That's Seiji Ara's old car; it's been for on and off for sale for about 4 years. It's chassis #17 with engine #16. The interior is different than the "standard issue" Z-Tune since it was custom-built for him. It has black Alcantara inserts instead of the regular red ones.

Why does it have the engine from #16 in it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Why does it have the engine from #16 in it?
It might actually be engine #18, I can't remember exactly as it's been awhile.

The engines don't line up with the chassis on any of the Z-Tunes as far as I know. Usually they're 1 number off. For example, Rain (member on here) has chassis #16 with engine #17. Reason being is that engine #1 is not in any of the numbered cars for regular sale; it's in Nissan's possession.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts