GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Unbelievable.
Just searching google for my name on the internet (as you do at work on Friday afternoons) and came across this link.

Have I won something then? I hope it isnt a cake as it might be a little stale now.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you come to the bubble charity meet on the 13th August 2006?
Could have sworn that Bob with the blue 34 claimed the prize but I might be mistaken?

·
Registered
503 Posts
gone to ground!

Hi guys, still alive and kicking, due to economic conditions ive mothballed the ***** for now, i cant do this on a budget, so i put it away and wait for a better situation, plus ive had sum major gearbox probs which have set me back aswel. i havnt been being ignorant just a sign of the times! Thanks for the shout dave, ill come down to bubble and see you in my metro turbo! its about 600bhp down, but a lot of (cheap) fun! Rod Bell has extracted a lot of urine over that i can tell you!!! nice to hear from you malc, hope you and ludders are doing well..need to talk to you about roll cages when i see you... although i mite build something to play with next year if cash allows...how does a micra with an RB26 grab yer? (trying to be environmentally friendly.. we all need smaller cars!!!)

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going to say that we have moved from the Bubble (as it shut) but as of an hour ago, we might be back the from the July meet.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Hi guys, still alive and kicking, due to economic conditions ive mothballed the ***** for now, i cant do this on a budget, so i put it away and wait for a better situation, plus ive had sum major gearbox probs which have set me back aswel. i havnt been being ignorant just a sign of the times! Thanks for the shout dave, ill come down to bubble and see you in my metro turbo! its about 600bhp down, but a lot of (cheap) fun! Rod Bell has extracted a lot of urine over that i can tell you!!! nice to hear from you malc, hope you and ludders are doing well..need to talk to you about roll cages when i see you... although i mite build something to play with next year if cash allows...how does a micra with an RB26 grab yer? (trying to be environmentally friendly.. we all need smaller cars!!!)
Hi Bob, Ludders doing OK he's been out in his car last weekend. Know what you mean about economic conditions affects everything.

My car has it's engine out as had a turbo bearing gave up and some bits went down the drain tube so had to check out the engine. Luckily turned out nothing too serious, so now just needs re-assembly.

I have a Quaife sequential now, that seems fine but as yet untested on the strip. I had been hoping it would be ready for Japshow but unfortunately it hasn't been touched for weeks. :( so now looks very unlikely.

Chat away about cages PM me. Cheers, Malc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts