GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With extra power comes extra speed and also the risks increase.I would very much like to install a 4 point bolt-in roll bar in my car and I'm trying to find someone who can supply me with one without needing my car for fitting.The bars offerred in the USA all seem to be extremely expensive even before you include transport and import taxes(and of course the GTR tax).I have spoken on two occasions to Custom Cages,but their "technician" is obviously too busy to even return my calls.Is there anyone out there who has fitted one and can post some fotos and give some feedback?The manufacturer could be anywhere in Europe.
Thankyou
Peter

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
My roll cage will be completed this week by Hauser Racing, the people that basically wrote the book on roll cages for drag racing.

However, its not a half cage and its not bolt in as theyre as about as much use as a set of stabilisers on a superbike.

Give Geoff a call to discuss your requirements :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
and its not bolt in as theyre as about as much use as a set of stabilisers on a superbike.
If it's safe enough to use in MSA/FIA regulations for racing then I'm sorry you are wrong.

That said, wielded in is better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts