GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of 4 as the ones i bought off Kirbz dont fit.

I have tried H&R and they done do 20mm Bolt on so anybody got any more suggestions?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its ok i've found it.

question:

i take it you have to put the extended bolts on to my hub through the back and then slide the spacer and wheel on.

did you have to take of caliper and hubs to do this?

cheers

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ones Ultralite do arent bolt on, they are just normal spacers, the ones im after / would like if poss are Bolt-On ones which bolt onto your existing studs and have their own studs to carry the wheels.

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Craig,

I fitted Nismo long studs to my car so that I could use 'normal' spacers, was a bit of pain to do and the studs weren't cheap. Hubs don't have to come off although callipers have to be released as you have to remove the discs...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats what i have been told Peter. i have bought some normal spacers with push through longer studs so hopefully this will work. but after looking at it today i will have to move the disc to get them on like you say.

Only concern is do they pass regs on races like sprints and for you peter the Time Attack?

Cheers

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ultralite do both bolt on (20mm) and normal spacers with longer studs (15mm) I have the bolt on type as they are less messing about, but you do need to get the studs pressed into the spacers.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Rally Designs sorted me the +25mm studs and 25mm spacers for my S13 for about £70 :)

Not sure about GTRs but you have to take the rear hubs off on an S13 to get the new studs in. I know this cos I tried to do it yesterday and couldnt :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts