GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin at r32 combats very loooong thread seems that lotsa needs doing to a rb30 block to go into a gtr 4wd

is rips the only guy who sell a rb30 where you can just bolt on the rb26 head then onto the box with all ansilery that i already got for the engine?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
i wish i bought my car now would have gone straight to rb30 without rebuilding to a 26.5ish lol

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
lookin at r32 combats very loooong thread seems that lotsa needs doing to a rb30 block to go into a gtr 4wd

is rips the only guy who sell a rb30 where you can just bolt on the rb26 head then onto the box with all ansilery that i already got for the engine?
RIPS does one of the best plug and play options, at a damn good price, and also seems to be a shitload quicker at building them than most workshops... at one of the highest quality levels I have seen.

However there a many aussie (and nz) workshops do rb30 combos, infact if your building it yourself for a 4wd setup all your really need is the block (common as dog shit down here) and the 4wd adaptor, then its almost the same as rebuilding an rb26 (rb26 and r32 rb25de heads are bolton, other rb25 require mods).

Anyway I suggest you spend a few hours in the rb30 section of SAU RB30 conversions - Skylines Australia

·
Registered
6,560 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ta mate....dat 15% offer makes big diffrnece mate

last time i looked it was 2.5 dollar to 1 quid now its only 2.2 so 15% makes it same agin :clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts