GTR Forum banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks

Fitted mine this afternoon, look great and I even managed to fit them without any fcuk ups!

Many thanks to the superb supply chain all the way from Aberdeen back to Japan. DUKA, DODGY, TIM & DCD.

Cheers boys

Vmackie

·
Registered
694 Posts
Job Done

Finally fitted my dampers this afternoon now that I am back from Sweden & that the weather has cleared up enough so I can get the car out of the garage ;) !!

I am very impressed by them & dead easy to fit too, gives the car an even more 'classy' touch when I open the bonnet now ;) !!!

Once again my thanks go out again to Dino for the Japan side of things and Tim for the UK side of things.

Cheers

Shaun.

p.s. I will take some snaps with the digi cam next time I have the car out and post some pics up if I can ever figure out how to do that !!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Tein are about to launch Bonnet Dampers For GTR R33/34 also Impeza 00 on, Mazda RX7/8,MX5, Honda Intergra, S200 and Civics. So speak to your nearist Tein Dealer

·
Registered
925 Posts
We do the Tein bonnet dampers, but they are only for the 34 GTR at the moment. Nice bit of kit, although I can only get them in the Tein colour which is green!

Lisa

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Hi Mike,

I have got a set from this original group buy second hand if you are interested?

Make me an offer?

Regards,

Dave.

181 - 189 of 189 Posts