GTR Forum banner

141 - 160 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Tim sent me a PM and we can sort out me picking them up.
I'm going to the POD on Sunday if there not here by friday.
You still going to Rods on friday?
Duka i will pm you when i here from Tim.

Graham

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Mine have arrived today... Together with a bill from customs for 75€ (VAT, import tax, ...) :mad: :mad: :mad:

It took me about 15min to install them, they look great !

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Got mine installed Saturday and even though they cost a bit they´re worth every penny! Thanks again Dino for arranging this. I couldn´t be happier!

Cheers!
/Perra

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
yeah

Ah the TAX thing. Will just have to wait and see what Tim has to pay. So we can pay him back.

Graham

P.s Thanks for all your help Dino.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Just got back off holiday and they haven't been delivered yet.
Hope it's not a sign that HMC&E are paying too much attention.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Tim - If it's been stopped by Customs (for the Tax) then Parcel force won't deliver it, they'll send you a letter a week(ish) later and you collect it at their depot (with the cash for the Tax!)

Had it happen twice with EMS/Parcel Force but it depends on what the company put on the green customs tag in the Content area (if they're good it'll be in Jap so UK customs won't know what it is so it'll be tax free!!!).

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Oh dear

Could be a possibility but on the tracking it looks like it cleared customs and was sent to the despatch office on the 27th.
Dino, just pm'd you the delivery address to double check.

·
Registered
694 Posts
If the worst happens Tim and you don't get them in time for Santa Pod, what is going to be the best option re collecting them from you and payment etc ?

Only reason I ask is that I have someone who can (I hope) collect mine for me as I can't make Santa Pod as per my message the other day, I can't make the national Skyline meet either as I am still out of the country then as well.

Just thinking ahead here just in case ! ;)

Shaun.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Tim said:
Could be a possibility but on the tracking it looks like it cleared customs and was sent to the despatch office on the 27th.
Thats what mine said too, Parcel Force pay the Customs Tax and then they take it to your local dispatch office and hold it there until you collect it and pay the tax.

I'd phone your local Parcel Force centre and give them your EMS number (change the JP to a GB prefix or they won't find it!). Had lots of practice with this know.

141 - 160 of 189 Posts