8,540 Posts
Profec B Spec 2 for me...

TT

·
Registered
366 Posts
pffft!
Apexi AVCR is the best!
...for the high tech coolness and overall hardest to setup! woo!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had on my old GTS25t the Apexi Power FC Boost Control Kit - integrates seamlessly with the PFC, and uses the same solenoid as the AVCR.

·
Premium Member
5,659 Posts
had an old old hks evc jobbie which recently seemed to break. started sending the boost all over the place.

Bought a greddy profec B spec 2 and have today just finished installing and setting up.

Set up was a bitch as i had to learn the controller which was depressing as the car is being collected by its new owner tomorrow :)()

Pretty easy to use, would have been better if you told it what boost you wanted to run instead of duty etc.

generally v happy and know it will be super reliable, which on a stage one car is all you can ask for.

·
Registered
162 Posts
currently sitting on the fence at the moment.

i have a profec a, it used to do the job, but when thrown on the dyno it was droping around 10 pound of precious boost above 5000..

so currently shopping for a new

was thinking hks evc 5.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Trust T.V.V.C Mini Manual Boost Controller

If setup properly you won't see any boost creep,

mwahahahahaha

-AmG-

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I like the apex which I was recommended by a bloke in new zealend at a drag strip running 800plus on a GTR 33. but having never used another I cant say for my self, but hes had loads and he prefers the apexi.

·
Registered
366 Posts
hks evc 1

hks evc 1
coz i got it out of a scrap car in in a yard near sagami-ono for 3000yen yeah baby

and i only had to evict 2 of those funky looking long legged brown spiders (that also seem to be in the bathroom of everywooden house including the guest houses)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
i have a greddy e-01 , dont know how to work it but it looks nice
i also have the eo1 i couldn't get it to work properly in the auto mode so i have now switched to manual
i must say i am still experimenting with the settings but the boost seems to be more consistent throught the rev range just have to be carefull about overboosting :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
AVC-R is the best controller on the market,when someone knows how to set it up correctly. No other bc has better functions:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
apexi power fc boost controller... set it all through the hand controller and lives in the glove box.
Easy and effective

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
pfc boost module

21 - 40 of 96 Posts