GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having bought and used the Apexi AVC-R and not got on very well with it, I am now about to buy a different one.

Fundamentally I need a very solid boost controller, which draws me towards the Blitz SBC-ID. However, the new Greddy E-01 looks pretty tasty, but I don't know too much about it.

I found the the AVC-R is loaded with features, which I will miss, but to get to a stable boost setting is far from easy, which is the primary factor after all. I have used the Blitz unit and liked it, particularly the fact that you can set a boost value easily, so maybe I should go for what I know?

Any help would be appreciated. I figure you guys will know more about these things than me!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Setting the boost on the e-01 is just as hard if not harder than the AVC-R, but it does look a nice bit of kit. I bought and helped fit one to a GTiR back in November.

If you want easy to set boost control, then get a Profec B. SOOOO easy to set. One knob to set how hard you want the boost to come in, one to set low boost and one to set high boost. Doesnt go wrong , holds steady boost and its pretty cheap.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts