GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the euc on the er34gtt rb25det neo has a boost cut system as standard ?

if so what does it cut at

thanks ian

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hiya Ian - Before my EBC was fitted I was running 1bar via a tweaked accuator and when it spiked to over 1 (gauge only shows upto 1) there was a fuel/boost cut. Felt like I was slamming on the brakes it was that sharp and was on & off until I stopped accelerating.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep

yep thats the same problem i am having
must down sise my nos jets then for the time being
till i get my e-mange and bbost controler

·
Registered
923 Posts
Just be careful with your injectors, theres now lots of us GTT's (with PowerFC's) showing 95%+ inj duty on the Commander at only 310-320 bhp :eek:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a

bigger injectors
i never had this problem with my 33gts25t
was running 376bhp on standard injectors
bloody neo engines

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I am one of the aforementioned that has run out of injector duty and would be suprised if I were even that high in power mate...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nick - Josewick was the one I was thinking about, I didn't realise you had yours in yet, damn your catching up fast :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok

what injectors should we use then
as my nos system is wet it injects fuel as well as nos so this should help some what

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
They are top feed high impedance Ian so not the same as any other Skyline model other than possibly the RB20DET - I have ordered some from NZ for very sensible money and will let you know next week if they are an option, otherwise Nismo Purple 480cc run at about £500 for the set.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts