GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Boost Logic Quadzilla Titanium Midpipe due to upgrading to a full BL exhaust.

Been on my 2020 car for around 4k miles and has 1 small scratch on the underside. Otherwise in perfect condition.

Looking for £1000.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I got the valved version. It was an absolute pig to fit and Litchfield weren't happy. Had to leave off a couple of brackets and change my 2020 undertray for a 2011 one which sucked. Complained to BL but haven't heard back yet.
The actual exhaust is monumental. I can cruise with valves close nice and quiet and I can shatter my bones with the noise when I want to push hard.
I have phone video from the dyno but phone video sucks.
One thing to note is I dropped some power (probably 20-30hp) on the car due to the valves. Ian at Litchfield advised me every bit of boost counts at this level and the vacuum hoses required some pressure to keep them open which is where it could possibly leak a bit of boost.
Well worth it though as you have to have the valves. I would be completely deaf without them after 3 days! Bloody love the noise. Nothing else like it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where are you based mate? I'm near Peterborough.

I also have a gopro to setup to get some nice vids

·
Registered
35 Posts
mate what an amazing car. I might be selling mine and got some lovely rotiform wheels and carbon ceramics to sell probably...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The best car!! Didn't realise you had one! Would like to see it bit not coming down to mancetter over those death spikes!

Let me know when you are selling. Will take a look 👍

1 - 12 of 12 Posts