GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after the loom section that goes from the boot lock on the boot lid.

This then splits 2 directions, 1 goes to the right hand spoiler section (which connects to the 3rd break light) and the other to the grommet at the bottom right of the boot lid where there is a connector.

If anyone knows of anyone breaking a GT-R or having one spare please let me know. I can photo if required.

There is a chap on eBay selling what I need but also all the other boot loom for the rear lights, numberplate lights, the boot release cables etc and thats up for £180. Other looms of similar sort are usually going for around £50 - £70 but he is unwilling to split.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm will give them a call tomorrow and see. Also going to take a refresher look and see if I can just make my own connector before it vanished into the spoiler arm as if so that'll be much easier.

Can't remember how many wires there were from memory but that wire going up only goes to the 3rd brake light so can't be much more than a few wires for power, earth, open / close the connection etc.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rang Middlehurst and couldn't get a price but they did say Nissan don't sell that loom part separate you need whole rear boot loom to get that part.

Looking on eBay the boot loom for rear lights and everything else go for around £200 second hand so guessing from Nissan it's even more.

Will have to look at other options. Tried all salvage yards with GT-R's and had no luck as already sold / gone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.