Available in Carbon and GRP. With and without LED

There about £1000 to £1500 depending on the above

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I was going to get this lid, but after some though and advice, didnt bother in the end

I like the spoilerless look, but its there for a reason, so personally, I wouldn't take it off.

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was going to get this lid, but after some though and advice, didnt bother in the end

I like the spoilerless look, but its there for a reason, so personally, I wouldn't take it off.
Thatss the only thing thatss stopping me. I need 2 GTR's

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Thatss the only thing thatss stopping me. I need 2 GTR's
To be fair. It wouldn't be a hard swap if you wanted the spoiler back on.

Maybe make a connector for the brake light so it doesn't need disconnecting and feeding through. Thats a pain in the arse

·
Registered
81 Posts
car feels no different to me, the whole boot is sort of raised from the window to the back (doesnt drop straight down like an oem with no wing), and the lip at the end has a decent angle to it. so your still going to get some downforce, just with a little bit less drag

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
car feels no different to me, the whole boot is sort of raised from the window to the back (doesnt drop straight down like an oem with no wing), and the lip at the end has a decent angle to it. so your still going to get some downforce, just with a little bit less drag
How much time did you spend in the wind tunnel? ;)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts

Your right it is there for a really good reason "Down force" using the car with a smaller spoiler on it will be detrimental to the handling especially at high speed. But i must say it reall looks sexy.

Bobby

·
Registered
81 Posts
totally agree! its the chance you take i suppose? after giving the car the same sort of abuse i gave it with the wing on i really couldnt notice any difference, saying that im no racing driver! if there was a huge difference in performance tho i would would have switched back to oem, but im happy :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts