GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched loads & come up blank!

I was initially looking for a boot cargo net, due to the eyelet hangers in the R35 boot!
But after a couple of conversations with my local NHPC, they confirmed that there isn't an official OE net.

So was thinking about getting a Nissan R35 boot tidy or bag, of which again I can't find any! So just wondering what's being used by other R35 owners?

Found some of the generic eBay/Halford ones! But rather something a little more special GTR like!!

Cheers
Iggy

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think I read somewhere that the one for the 350/370Z fits the GTR
According to my local NHPC, they measured the 370z cargo net & it was a little short!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Got mine from ebay about a year ago, simple velcro attachment, 3 sections that stretch the width of the boot, nice Nismo logo, less than 20 quid, really impressed with it.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Got mine from ebay about a year ago, simple velcro attachment, 3 sections that stretch the width of the boot, nice Nismo logo, less than 20 quid, really impressed with it.
got an item number for this???

thanks

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I did before I asked!

·
Registered
342 Posts
The cargo net from 2007+ G37 coupe is what you want. Can order them out of the US.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
got an item number for this???

thanks

I can't find the Nismo one anymore, but it's exactly the same as this, fits perfectly across the back carpet/rear seats. if you email the seller I'm sure he'll find a Nismo one for you. :)

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts

I can't find the Nismo one anymore, but it's exactly the same as this, fits perfectly across the back carpet/rear seats. if you email the seller I'm sure he'll find a Nismo one for you. :)
thanks, I'll have a look when I get home

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers, i've messaged him on eBay!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
R35 Section manager
11,258 Posts

Wonder if he could get it made with the GTR badge on?
Looks good

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They do look good!
I messaged the eBay seller & he replied;

"Dear Iggy

i'm sorry my friend,
I dont do custom logos anymore due to customers wanting to return after I took the trouble of making it for them,
sorry."

I might try him again....

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
They do look good!
I messaged the eBay seller & he replied;

"Dear Iggy

i'm sorry my friend,
I dont do custom logos anymore due to customers wanting to return after I took the trouble of making it for them,
sorry."

I might try him again....
How about a group buy - I'd go for a GT-R logo or blank

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 29 Posts