GTR Forum banner

Boot tidy/organiser

2K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Hashlak 
#1 ·
Searched loads & come up blank!

I was initially looking for a boot cargo net, due to the eyelet hangers in the R35 boot!
But after a couple of conversations with my local NHPC, they confirmed that there isn't an official OE net.

So was thinking about getting a Nissan R35 boot tidy or bag, of which again I can't find any! So just wondering what's being used by other R35 owners?

Found some of the generic eBay/Halford ones! But rather something a little more special GTR like!!

Cheers
Iggy

#3 ·
According to my local NHPC, they measured the 370z cargo net & it was a little short!

#11 ·
The cargo net from 2007+ G37 coupe is what you want. Can order them out of the US.

#15 ·
Thanks.

#17 ·
They do look good!
I messaged the eBay seller & he replied;

"Dear Iggy

i'm sorry my friend,
I dont do custom logos anymore due to customers wanting to return after I took the trouble of making it for them,
sorry."

I might try him again....

#21 ·
Ok, i've sent him another message & asked if her can do some 'GT-R', which matches the R35 badge!
As long as it does & there's no manufacture defects, we'll have to promise not to return..is that ok guys?

Iggy

Oh & if not, maybe i'll just ask for a plain one & affix one of these, R35 grill 'GT-R' & 'NISMO' badges:
10 X GTR Nismo 3D Logo Car Hood Front Grill Badge Emblem Logo Sticker For Skyline 180SX GTR R35 R50 Qashqai Tiida S13 S14 #QS095-in Emblems from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com
BJ GE NISMO Metal 3D Badge Emblem Hood Grill Grille Emblem for NISMO GTR R35 S13 S14-in Emblems from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com

#22 ·
blank and that badge works best for me - lower risk vs the take what we're given option.
i'm in, how do we do this?

#24 ·
Oh & i've sent him a message for blank one, price/numbers etc!!

#26 · (Edited)
Have you got one of these?
Do they fit in the most back rear panel & to the floor, just like the pics?

I'll still be interested in the boot tidy above, as it;ll hold spare 1 ltd of oil & other bits.
The net will come in handy for bits of shopping ;)

#28 ·
If your going to add your own badge, you could go for one of these...

Similar to ebay style one
Autocare Universal Car Boot Organizer 3 Pocket Storage Black Easy Fit AC627: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Or carpet style one
Sumex 2808032 Boot Bag Boot Tidy II with Velcro 50 x 25 cm: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

I think the carpet style one might look OK with a GTR badge on it, could keep a cargo net in there to keep bigger stuff in place.

Does any body know the rough dimensions for the boot net, as there's plenty of generic sizes available nice and cheap?

#29 ·
So what happened here, did you get the right size cargo net in the end..??

Im looking for the same thing at the moment.. Need a cargo net to stick on the back rear panel of the boot to hold my helmet and other items when traveling..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.