GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Im trying to replace a few of my bulbs in my R33 GT-R, can somebody please tell me how I remove the plastic screws to take off the trim in the boot in order to get to the bulb housing please.

I have looked under my spare wheel for the tools and the only thing that I can see that may do the job is a silver spanner type tool but I still cant seem to get them off and I dont want to force them.

Please help

Cheers

Jamie

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought they just pulled out with a bit of gentle pursuasion?
Iv tried that and they dont seem to want to come out and it feels like if I pull any more ill break them which I dont wanna do. There feels like there is something behind them holding them in place......

·
Registered
223 Posts
They should just pop out if you pull on them, if there is a centre screw/tensioner, loosen it then it will unfasen easier, could also be the centre pin type that needs a 90 degree turn to unlock etc,Goodluck

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Job done cheers guys, I found the best way was to just pry it with a screwdriver but it worked, of course broke one screw in the process as well as cracked the brital plastic trim just above the boot lock...ah well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts