GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which bootlid would fit a GTR R33 without having the dips in the side where the spoiler used to sit?? want a bootlid that will fit flush with the back panels....is there one??

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
bootlid

i know where theres a nice gts one

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Not sure about the boot lid itself, but Varis do a nice one that fits across the top of the existing boot and covers the rear wings.

is that what you are looking for?

John

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought that too, but the GTS one still has the indent and wont be flush with the rear panels....

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
bootlid

Hi tiggs

u want one like the yellow jun r33 at silverstone,was flush with
1/4 panels but had different spoiler on,will have look as have seen bootlid for sale in japan like that will let u know am sure dirk can get u one will have a look tonight baasically is completely flat

lee

·
Registered
425 Posts
I know that a 4 door skyline bootlid is flush to the side panels but if it fits a gtr I don't know, plus the back panel is usually different. Not much help really am I:rolleyes:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Meiku do a flat bootlid or alternatively I think Border make a replacement rear spoiler which is flat / has a small lip. The Esprit R33 has something similar.

Talat.

·
Registered
720 Posts
The GTS and GTR boot lids are both the same, other than the GTR one having extra bolting holes across the middle.

A good body shop will be able to fabricate what you need.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
And ask the yoof behind the counter if he drives a nova, chances are he'll be able to give some hints for achieving a 'mirror finish' on your boot lib with the P38.
Not. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts