GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what section to add this post too ?

I need to MOT by 33 GTR and I know it has no chance of passing these new MOT's (linked to DVLA) with the current exhaust. I was wondering if anyone in the Reading (Berkshire,Hampshire area) has a standard cat section I could borrow for a weekend ? I'll chip you some money or take you out for a few beers ? Hope someone can help, my MOT has just run out :bawling:

cheers

Elliot

·
Registered
717 Posts
i have a r33 gtr cat going free to good home....either collection or postage...i am in derby.....like i said its FREE as need to clear the space and dont want to throw it away when i know peeps on here will need one

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds fantastic,

How much would postage be do you think ? I guess it does have some weight to it ? Straight through pipe weighs next to nothing. I can wire the postage charge direct to your bank ? what ever is easiest

cheers

Elliot

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Skykit. I have dropped you a PM.

Guys, does anyone in the Reading area have a 33 GTR cat section I can borrow for next weekend to get my monster through the MOT ? The MOT has run out and I will porbably be selling her before the next MOT, so it seems crazy buying a cat section?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts