GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new fuel pump for use in tank.

I bought this and not installed it so as brand new!!!!!!!!!!! box and serial everything GENUINE not like the ebay fakes!

I just dont have the time to fit it.

This runs up to 300lph and is an ideal mod for any nissan etc. It uses the positive and negative wires so easy install. It sits a bit lower than a standard fuel pump as the pump has the filter attached to the bottom so that it draws perfectly.

I paid over £120 for this last week so will take 80 and then the postage will be about £6. So just over half price for an awesome brand new pump!!!!

Genuine pump that retails for a lot! NEVER USED AND BOXED! with all serials.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got my standard gtr fuel pump for sale. I'm replacing as it doesnt seem to be able to cope with over 450bhp so could be a good upgrade for 300 - 400 bhp. £50 posted. But I don't know the age of the pump so its sold as is (pump only).

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi,

Thank you for your PM
No offence mate but you stated £66 all in, your PM tells me I need to "Beat the best offer of £76, so for £86 it's yours"
Don't take this the wrong way, but I use eBay a lot... I like to purchase from people on this forum because the stated price is what you pay......I think I'll leave it but thanks anyway ;-)

Edward.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
No worries. I stated a price then got flooded with offers and some people aren't not replying and I am not prepared to play games. Thanks for your time anyway. take care.

Price is now £86 to ensure that who ever wants it is genuine. First to pm will get it as I aint watching this thread all night. eg: no more time wasters and offers.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi,

I wanted it, and was genuine.
If you look though all my postings, most of them seem to be purchasing parts and you will see that on all of them when I have said I will have it, if the person responds saying it is still available...I buy it.
Put simply, If I say I will have it, I buy it (even down to buying a Gearbox yesterday that I no longer need, purely because I keep my word)

For the stated price, I would have had it but for bidding..I'll hunt Bay.......and for that reason......I'm out LOL

Edward.

·
Registered
726 Posts
86.00 for a new bosch 044 pump is a steal ld have it but just brought a used one for more than that.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi

86.00 for a new bosch 044 pump is a steal ld have it but just brought a used one for more than that.
Cheers for the post. I've had loads of people put in offers then bugger off :p must be due to it being tea time :p hahaaha

I've gone with a walbro one for now and then going to move to a nismo pump and external 040 with swirl pot :p

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
?

Hi,

I wanted it, and was genuine.
If you look though all my postings, most of them seem to be purchasing parts and you will see that on all of them when I have said I will have it, if the person responds saying it is still available...I buy it.
Put simply, If I say I will have it, I buy it (even down to buying a Gearbox yesterday that I no longer need, purely because I keep my word)

For the stated price, I would have had it but for bidding..I'll hunt Bay.......and for that reason......I'm out LOL

Edward.
I don't understand your dig and was not judging your online purchasing etc etc etc.

I simply stated a price, then got a lot of offers and wanted to express to the forum that I'm sick of the offers and have set a price to stop offers and time wasters. That was no insult to you :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is turning into a nightmare thread now.

End of conversation.

Bosch 040 pump for sale £86 including UK postage (international postage will probs be a little bit more but no much). PM me if you want it and I will send you my paypal email and the pump will be yours.

Pump is brand new and comes with the box and bosch serial number and warranty.

Thank you for taking time to look at this post and hope that this will help you get more from your awesome Nissan :p

·
Registered
385 Posts
Okay just to end this, it was not a dig at you, the "I'm out" remark was in jest to lighten the post.
Your original unedited post said "Purchased for £100, will sell for £60" I said I will take it, you then PM'd me saying I had to beat the best bid of £76, so must offer £86 to secure the deal.
Personally I think if you state a price, that is the price...simple as.

Anyway, no 'dig' intended and good luck with the sale ;-)

Edward.

I don't understand your dig and was not judging your online purchasing etc etc etc.

I simply stated a price, then got a lot of offers and wanted to express to the forum that I'm sick of the offers and have set a price to stop offers and time wasters. That was no insult to you :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok

Okay just to end this, it was not a dig at you, the "I'm out" remark was in jest to lighten the post.
Your original unedited post said "Purchased for £100, will sell for £60" I said I will take it, you then PM'd me saying I had to beat the best bid of £76, so must offer £86 to secure the deal.
Personally I think if you state a price, that is the price...simple as.

Anyway, no 'dig' intended and good luck with the sale ;-)

Edward.
If you are not interested in the pump please do not clog up this thread. Price is as stated and will stay at that for however long. As I've got an uprated fuel system so happy to give someone this steal at the price stated.

Again thanks for you time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts